Free Workshop: What does autism spectrum disorder look like in the workplace?Name: Free Workshop: What does autism spectrum disorder look like in the workplace?Date: April 29, 2019Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDTWebsite: http://www.GritandFlow.comEvent Description:Want to learn more about employing individuals with autism spectrum disorder and what it looks like in the workplace? Come to this FREE workshop and learn more about autism and this very talented untapped workforce!
- Traits of individuals with autism in the workplace
- Challenges, barriers, and enablers for employment
- Impact on the talent management process
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) bearing
- Next steps for creating an inclusive workplace
Anyone who wants to learn. Please note focus will be on competitive integrated employment, minimal formal job supports (Higher functioning population)