Because there is strength in numbers, the Chamber of Commerce has established several highly regarded affiliate partners whose diversified strength allows us to provide an array of special business services for our members:
The formula is simple: increase sales, and lower costs! The strength of our membership base allows us to negotiate special rates. Santa Ana Chamber members enjoy annual savings up to three times the cost of their membership investment.
Save an average of 15% to 25% on your total annual expenditures for office supplies using our Office Depot Program. If you spend $2,000 on office supplies per year and save 20%, on average you will save $400! To enroll, click here.
Certificates of Origin
Certificates of Origin are documents that verify the country in which products are produced. The origin of the merchandise can be certified by the Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce and a Certificate of Origin can be issued. There is no cost to Chamber members, while non-members pay a fee of $75.
Funded IT & Continuous Improvement Training
California employers: The Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce facilitates free IT training funded by the State of California's Employment Training Panel (ETP) through Saisoft Inc. This state-funded IT training is free to eligible employees working in California, and currently employed with eligible California companies. Click here for more info.
Microsoft Stores showcase Microsoft technology and illuminate our innovation story by transforming the Windows PC, mobile device and services buying experience. We offer technology solution you and your business can count on! Conveniently located at: South Coast Plaza, 3333 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, Phone 714-338-2130
Member Benefits include:
Committed to Community and Business Development, Microsoft Stores feature a fully equipped theater with a 103” touch screen presenter PC, sound system, wireless mic , and seating 30+. Set within an interactive high tech environment, where we encourage public play, networking and educational opportunities for all. This environment allows for Community and Business Partners to conduct public or private workshops, presentations, and other events on various community, business and educational topics by leveraging our technology, products, and services to deliver their message. Offered to members for complimentary use, please contact Community Development at email@example.com to schedule your next meeting, workshop, networking or special event!
Family and Friend Discount of 5% off Hardware and 10% off Accessories/Software, exclusions apply see store for details
Complimentary Answer Desk Services – Schedule a face-to-face session with one of our expert associates for technical support. Whether you’re looking for help with virus removal, software support or performance tune ups we have experts to help you in-store.
Personal Shopping, our Microsoft experts are here to help you get the most out of your new PC, software, Windows Phone or Xbox 360 for you and your business.
Learn with us! Microsoft offers complimentary group workshops and paid personal training on topics such as Bing Advertisement, Office 2013, Windows 8, or one of your choice!
Free virus removal, PC tune-ups, standard diagnosis, and advanced software repairs (72-96 hour turnaround times).
Automobile Club of Southern California
AAA is offering Santa Ana Chamber members and their employees a $10 discount on a new membership! Automobile Club of Southern California provides many useful, cost-saving benefits and services. Fact is, your AAA membership card—when you consider both the peace of mind it provides and the discounts it offers—could be one of the most valuable ones in your wallet.
Concordia University Irvine
Through Concordia University Irvine’s Smart Alliance Program, Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce members receive a 10% tuition discount when they enroll in one of Concordia University Irvine's Graduate or School for Professional Studies (SPS) undergraduate programs.
At Concordia University Irvine--a U.S. News Best Regional University in the West--we help you develop your gifts so that you can achieve your professional goals.
You will not only earn a degree, you'll gain marketable skills and establish a professional network to propel your career forward.
In addition, our undergraduate and graduate programs offer you the flexibility to fit learning into your life.
- You will have the flexibility to do all coursework anywhere you power up your tablet or laptop.
- You will have blended instruction delivery options that allow you to complete work fully online while connecting in person for specific class sessions on our beautiful campus in Irvine.
The bottom line: you can choose which fully online instruction or blended delivery options work best for you.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Arts in Coaching and Athletic Administration
Master of Arts in Education
Master of Arts in International Studies (China or Africa)
Master of Science in Nursing
Master of Arts in Theology
Teacher Credential (Single, Multiple, Special Education, w/ M.Ed., and Clear Credential)
SPS Undergraduate Programs
For more information, please contact Justin Moschina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber Travel Service
• Quality service in planning all travel worldwide
• Most current specials for Chamber members, family & friends
• All-inclusive programs in cruising, train trips, land trips & special destinations
• Special events including weddings & business travel
Preferred Agent: John Gamblin
Phone: (714) 692-2210
The Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine is offering a special benefit for Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce members. The Office of Executive Education at the Merage School is dedicated to ongoing professional development and relevant customized training for small and large organizations. Our membership benefit offers flexible courses, preferred pricing and a dedicated coordinator to schedule certificate and training programs year round for executives, managers and teams. As the top business school in Orange County - also ranked among the best in the U.S. - we want to provide your organization an opportunity to leverage knowledge from our world renowned faculty and resources. We will work with you to help identify your most at-risk business practices and develop a plan to elevate employee skills and effective decision-making. For more information, contact the Associate Director Marci Trevino at 949-824-5938 or email@example.com to start your needs-based analysis today!
- Is a private, non-profit, regionally WASC accredited University, ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the Top Ten Colleges in the West
- Has served the southern California community for almost 100 years
- Combines a residential environment with a relational culture – our students do more than attend a campus, they become part of our community
- Develops the WHOLE student – graduates are highly sought after by employers because of their academic excellence, strong work ethic and heart for service
- Has a majority minority student body that reflects our commitment to diversity - over 40% of the class of 2016 were first generation graduates
- Is a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) dedicated to higher education for traditionally underserved populations
- Is military friendly with a full Yellow Ribbon Veteran designation and onsite Veteran’s Resource Center
Santa Ana Chamber members receive tuition discounts – both as individuals and for employees of their organizations:
- 25% on Professional Studies Bachelor’s Degrees (upper division units only)
- Business with an emphasis in Organizational Management
- Psychology with an emphasis in Human Development
- Religion with an emphasis in Ministry and Leadership
- Early Childhood Education
- 10% on RN to BSN
- 10% on Graduate Programs
- Organizational Psychology MS)
- Clinical Psychology (MS)
- Leadership Studies (MA)
- Theological Studies (MTS)
- Nursing (MSN)
- Education (MA)
- Education (CA Teaching Credential)
Our degree programs for working adults have accelerated terms and evening classes. “Your Story Matters” drives the unique education plans we develop for each student. Student Success Coordinators help integrate work, family life, and school so that you develop skills and meet your career goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
For more information, contact:
Kathleen Wilson, Director of Extended Studies at Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 668-6115
Kristi Starkey, Director of Recruitment at email@example.com or (714) 668-6109.