Because there is strength in numbers, the Chamber of Commerce has established several highly regarded affiliate partners whose diversified strength allows us to provide an array of special business services for our members:
Automobile Club of Southern California
AAA is offering Santa Ana Chamber members and their employees a $20 discount on a new membership! Group Membership Rates are also available for our Santa Ana Chamber members who would like to provide this as a benefit for their employees or customers.
In addition to the Roadside Services we have been providing for over 100 years, the Automobile Club of Southern California provides many useful, cost-saving benefits and services including:
- Insurance: Competitive Rates on Auto, Home, and Life Insurance
- Travel: Vacation Planning Services, plus Exclusive AAA Member Benefits
- DMV: Vehicle Registration Services, Passport Photos, Notary, Identity Theft Protection
- Other Services: Member Discounts for Hotels, Attractions, Dining, Shopping, Auto Repair and More!
For more information:
Visit the Costa Mesa Branch at 3350 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa CA 92626
Contact Oana Murray, Insurance Business Manager at Murray.Oana@aaa-calif.com or 714-424-7851
Certificates of Origin
Certificates of Origin are documents that verify the country in which products are produced. The origin of the merchandise can be certified by the Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce and a Certificate of Origin can be issued. There is no cost to Chamber members, while non-members pay a fee of $75 per certificate.
Chamber Travel Service
* Quality service in planning all travel worldwide.
* Most current specials for Chamber members, family and friends.
* All-inclusive programs in cruising, train trips, land trips, special destinations.
* Special events including weddings / business travel.
Preferred Agent: Contact John Gamblin
Concordia University Irvine
Through Concordia University Irvine’s Smart Alliance Program, Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce members receive a 10% tuition discount when they enroll in one of Concordia University Irvine's Graduate or School for Professional Studies (SPS) undergraduate programs.
At Concordia University Irvine--a U.S. News Best Regional University in the West--we help you develop your gifts so that you can achieve your professional goals.
You will not only earn a degree, you'll gain marketable skills and establish a professional network to propel your career forward.
In addition, our undergraduate and graduate programs offer you the flexibility to fit learning into your life.
- You will have the flexibility to do all coursework anywhere you power up your tablet or laptop.
- You will have blended instruction delivery options that allow you to complete work fully online while connecting in person for specific class sessions on our beautiful campus in Irvine.
- The bottom line: you can choose which fully online instruction or blended delivery options work best for you.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Arts in Coaching and Athletic Administration
Master of Arts in Education
Master of Arts in International Studies (China or Africa)
Master of Science in Nursing
Master of Arts in Theology
Teacher Credential (Single, Multiple, Special Education, w/ M.Ed., and Clear Credential)
SPS Undergraduate Programs
For more information, please contact Justin Moschina at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce Businesses, Employees and Family members will be able to purchase “New” Chevrolet vehicle(s) at, or below GM Supplier Pricing with very few exceptions. Please contact us for exceptions.
All eligible buyers will receive the personal attention of the Fleet Sales Team who will make the process fast and enjoyable. In some cases, vehicles can be delivered to the Purchasers Business, or residence.
All Chamber of Commerce Businesses and their employees and Family members will be able to purchase any “Pre-owned” vehicle at $500 below our lowest advertised price.
Contacts for this Auto Buying program are Chad Poda, Junior Gonzalez and Brian Hamlin.
In an effort to assist small group employers with their group health benefits, the Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a solution to help chamber members control the cost and benefit coverage of their group health plan(s).
The high cost of health insurance is one of the top concerns of a small business and the greatest threat to their profitability. Significant rate increases continue to be the norm and employer groups will be struggling to look for alternative options.
The Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce has partnered with E.D.I.S. and Integrity Advisors to provide a program that is designed to help Chamber members tackle the skyrocketing cost of health care and improve access to quality care for their employees. Using E.D.I.S.’s Employer Driven Health Plan™ model, chamber members can save 25-40% in costs while providing better benefits to their employees.
To learn more contact: Phil Calhoun 800-500-9799 or email@example.com
All Santa Ana Chamber Members and their Family and Friends will be able to purchase our LegalShield and IDShield Plans and receive up to a 23% discount on most of our plans.
* Small Business Legal Plans
* Employee LegalShield and IDShield Voluntary Benefits
* Individual and Family LegalShield and IDShield Plans
We help Small Business Owners, their Families and Employees “Worry Less, Live Longer”.
Independent Associate – Broker Division
Microsoft Stores showcase Microsoft technology and illuminate our innovation story by transforming the Windows PC, mobile device and services buying experience. We offer technology solution you and your business can count on! Conveniently located at:
South Coast Plaza
3333 Bristol Street Ste. 1249
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (714) 338-2130
Member Benefits include:
- Committed to Community and Business Development, Microsoft Stores feature a fully equipped theater with a 103” touch screen presenter PC, sound system, wireless mic, and seating 30+. Set within an interactive high tech environment, where we encourage public play, networking and educational opportunities for all. This environment allows for Community and Business Partners to conduct public or private workshops, presentations, and other events on various community, business and educational topics by leveraging our technology, products, and services to deliver their message. Offered to members for complimentary use, please contact Community Development at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your next meeting, workshop, networking or special event!
- Family and Friend Discount of 5% off Hardware and 10% off Accessories/Software, exclusions apply see store for details
- Complimentary Answer Desk Services – Schedule a face-to-face session with one of our expert associates for technical support. Whether you’re looking for help with virus removal, software support or performance tune-ups we have experts to help you in-store.
- Personal Shopping, our Microsoft experts are here to help you get the most out of your new PC, software, Windows Phone or Xbox 360 for you and your business.
Learn with us! Microsoft offers complimentary group workshops and paid personal training on topics such as Bing Advertisement, Office 2013, Windows 8, or one of your choice!
FREE Virus Removal, PC Tune-ups, Standard Diagnosis, Advanced Software Repair. 72-96 hour turnaround time.
Save an average of 15% to 25% on your total annual expenditures for office supplies, cleaning supplies, furniture, snacks, coffees…etc.. using our Office Depot Program. If you spend, $2,000 on office supplies per year and save 20%, on average you will save $400!
Click here to view Office Depot Member Benefits.
The Santa Ana Chamber has teamed up with Optimally who brings their proprietary big data technology to the forefront of how companies can reduce operating expenses. Optimally owns one of the largest data lakes in North America, housing $6 Trillion worth of vendor specific invoice data from more than 10 million businesses.
The Optimally Data Science team has normalized and categorized this data, allowing Optimally the unique ability to benchmark pricing inequities between your current vendor pricing vs. the same vendors best-in-class pricing. This benchmarking technology is the most innovative tool available for businesses to ensure that their vendor pricing does not leave them at a competitive disadvantage.
Optimally will provide our members a “free analysis.” This analysis is the first step in leveraging big data to set your savings benchmarks.
Ready to save? Follow the link below!
UC - Irvine
The Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine is offering a special benefit for Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce members. The Office of Executive Education at the Merage School is dedicated to ongoing professional development and relevant customized training for small and large organizations.
Our membership benefit offers flexible courses, preferred pricing and a dedicated coordinator to schedule certificate and training programs year round for executives, managers and teams.
As the top business school in Orange County - also ranked among the best in the U.S. - we want to provide your organization an opportunity to leverage knowledge from our world renowned faculty and resources.
We will work with you to help identify your most at-risk business practices and develop a plan to elevate employee skills and effective decision-making.
For more information, contact the Associate Director Mollee Elniski at 949-824-2887 or email@example.com to start your needs-based analysis today!
Vanguard University – “Your Story Matters”
- Is a private, non-profit, regionally WASC accredited University, ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the Top Ten Colleges in the West
- Has served the southern California community for almost 100 years
- Combines a residential environment with a relational culture – our students do more than attend a campus, they become part of our community
- Develops the WHOLE student – graduates are highly sought after by employers because of their academic excellence, strong work ethic and heart for service
- Has a majority minority student body that reflects our commitment to diversity - over 40% of the class of 2016 were first generation graduates
- Is a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) dedicated to higher education for traditionally underserved populations
- Is military friendly with a full Yellow Ribbon Veteran designation and onsite Veteran’s Resource Center
Santa Ana Chamber members receive tuition discounts – both as individuals and for employees of their organizations:
- 25% on Professional Studies Bachelor’s Degrees (upper division units only)
- Business with an emphasis in Organizational Management
- Psychology with an emphasis in Human Development
- Religion with an emphasis in Ministry and Leadership
- Early Childhood Education
- 10% on RN to BSN
- 10% on Graduate Programs
- Organizational Psychology MS)
- Clinical Psychology (MS)
- Leadership Studies (MA)
- Theological Studies (MTS)
- Nursing (MSN)
- Education (MA)
- Education (CA Teaching Credential)
Our degree programs for working adults have accelerated terms and evening classes. “Your Story Matters” drives the unique education plans we develop for each student. Student Success Coordinators help integrate work, family life, and school so that you develop skills and meet your career goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
For more information, contact:
Kathleen Wilson, Director of Extended Studies at Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 668-6115
Kristi Starkey, Director of Recruitment at email@example.com or (714) 668-6109.
World Wide Expense Reduction Advisors
World Wide ERA offers Santa Ana Chamber members free economic recovery solutions and strategies that have an immediate impact on employee financial stability, productivity and organization cash flow.
Top solutions that improve your bottom line:
- Phase Change Material (PCM) – 10-30% reduction in monthly electricity and gas expenses. Performance guaranteed contract with NO risk, NO upfront costs and NO installation costs. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- Smart Compressor Control (SCC) - Up to 30% energy savings annually. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- Employee Financial Stability – Instant access to wages at ZERO cost to employees or employer. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- Economic Recovery Plan – ZERO cost employee emergency fund. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
To see if you qualify for immediate savings, contact:
Daniel Bauman, President at www.WorldWideERA.com
The Latest News
Content goes here!