BBB Industrious Women's Summit & BBB Serving the Pacific Southwest Launches Main St. MattersAugust 10, 2020
BBB Serving the Pacific Southwest Launches Main St. Matters
Grant funding program to sustain the heart of our communities
Better Business Bureau Serving the Pacific Southwest is proud to have launched the
BBB Main St. Matters Grant Program, designed to provide essential funding to small businesses during this unprecedented time. The BBB Main St. Matters Grant Program is in partnership with
BBB proudly seed funded the Main St. Matters Grant Program with the generous support from the business community of donors.
Grant Program Details
● Open to small business, with priority given to those with 5-20 employees
● $500 or $1000 grant amounts will be awarded
● The grant is open to qualified small businesses that are in good standing with BBB and uphold BBB Standards for Trust. We will consider a company's history of community involvement, including but not limited to, BBB accreditation.
● Businesses must operate in the BBB of the Pacific Southwest service area.
● Applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis and has been extended through December of 2020.
Read more for additional criteria and grant application.
The Latest News
Content goes here!