Sales Forecasting for Sales LeadersName: Sales Forecasting for Sales LeadersDate: June 3, 2019Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDTEvent Description:
Sales Forecasting for Sales LeadersSales forecasting is a key component of any business. Sales Managers, Directors and VP’s are often asked to analyze the data in their CRM’s and give sales forecasts without adequate training on effective sales forecasting techniques. This seminar will help you quickly identify indicators and coach sales reps to more precisely determine the probability of potentials, thus increasing forecasting accuracy.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand types and blends of forecasting
- Weigh forecasting indicators
- Use an Analytic Model to determine forecasting percentages
- Employ the Analytic Model to coach sales reps on how to advance opportunities in their pipeline
- Set actionable steps and goals for advancing opportunities in the pipeline
Sales Managers, Directors and VP’s attending will enhance their ability to analyze opportunities and coach their sales reps to insure they have accurate forecasting data.
How It Will Help You:
This seminar will help eliminate unnecessary forecasting stress and develop strategies to increase potential sales closing probability. Increased accuracy of sales forecasts will help you to avoid revenue shortfalls or an influx of orders your company may not be prepared for.