People Skills for Managers and SupervisorsName: People Skills for Managers and SupervisorsDate: August 30, 2019Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDTEvent Description:
People Skills for Managers and SupervisorsParticipants will learn how to gain employee commitment, lead confidently and motivate employees to peak performance. This seminar provides the skills you need to avoid the 10 most common mistakes managers make. Discover how to build good relationships up and down the organization.
What You’ll Learn
- Transition successfully from worker to manager
- Coach for increased productivity
- Motivate your team to reach its potential
- Turn around poor performers
- Conduct worthwhile performance reviews
- Manage your time more effectively
- Run meetings that actually accomplish something
- Avoid the 10 common pitfalls of management
Why you want to learn itThe skills that got you the promotion don't automatically make you successful as a manager or supervisor. To achieve success you need a firm grasp of business skills and human relations skills -- the skills you'll learn during People Skills for Managers and Supervisors.
How it will help youPeople Skills for Managers and Supervisors enhances your skills to coach others to succeed and strengthens your ability to motivate others to accomplish their goals.